Weekend Schools at ICNE Sharon
Aims of ICNE Weekend Schools
- Help our children develop a confident Muslim personality and find comfort in their Islamic heritage.
- Encourage our children to practice sound Islamic values and manners based on the Qur’an and the Sunnah.
- Teach our children to read the Qur’an smoothly and understand its meaning and the Arabic language.
- Inculcate in our children a genuine sense of love of Allah and kindness for all His creatures.
- Show our children how to respect fellow human beings, and provide aid and comfort to the needy and the weak.
- Challenge our children to aim high, work together, develop leadership skills, and resolve conflicts peacefully.
ICNE weekend schools policies
Saturday Weekend School at ICNE Sharon
Time: 9:45 AM – 3:00 PM
Principal: Mazen Duwaji
Website: Sharon Saturday School
Sunday Weekend school at ICNE Sharon
Time: 9:45 AM – 2:00 PM
Principal: Hayfa Dweik